CTE – Caspian: Technologies for Environment 7th Azerbaijan International Environmental Exhibition November 16-18/ Baku Expo Center
7th Azerbaijan International Environmental Exhibition
Caspian: Technologies for Environment
AZERBAIJAN – ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
Azerbaijan is a rapidly developing country that has chosen to follow the path of a green economy.
Protecting the environment, ensuring a healthy and natural environment for people to live in, and the responsible use of natural resources to improve the country’s welfare are some of the key components of the social and economic reforms implemented in Azerbaijan.
DEAR INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS,
We would like to invite you to exhibit at the only event for ecology and environmental protection in the Caspian and Caucasus regions - the international “Caspian: Technologies for Environment” (CTE 2016) exhibition, which gathers local and foreign companies of the sphere. Exhibiting at this event will give you an effective opportunity to find new partners, to analyse the market situation and start constructive dialogue with consumers, making the exhibition the best tool for developing of business in Azerbaijan, and also to take advantage of the wide advertising campaign, which will be carried out before, during and after the exhibition.
- Solid waste
- Water and waste water
- Noise, air & soil pollution
- Consumer durables industry
- Waste gas
- Fuel industry
- Green energy
- General equipment
- Urban environmental cleaning vehicles and equipment
- Manufacturing industry
- Science, research and development
- Measurement and control technologies
- Landscape and design
Among the exhibitors in 2015:
Akgirisim A.S., AREA, ARCON OVERSEAS LTD, AZERBAIJAN CASPIAN SHIPPING CJSC, AZERBAIJAN PAPER AND CARDBOARD PRODUCTION PLANT, BP AZERBAIJAN, EKOL ENGINEERING SERVICES CJSC, GIZ, HAZARDOUS WASTES LLC, IDEA PUBLIC UNION, Mavi Deniz Cevre Hizmetleri A.S., NATIONAL PAVILION OF CZECH REPUBLIC, SOCAR, TAMIZ SHAHAR JSC and others.
3 REASONS TO EXHIBIT AT THE CTE EXHIBITION
- Opportunity to study the local market as a whole within the shortest period of time and showcase the benefits of your products and services
- Opportunity to meet qualified and motivated potential partners and buyers at one place
- Opportunity to meet managers and specialists of state agencies
Huseyn Bagirov, Minister of Ecology and Natural Resources of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- I believe that the 6th exhibition’s goals also will be achieved and this event will be the next step taken towards the improvement of the environment. This is the 2nd largest environmental exhibition in Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union. The organization of the CTE exhibition is of immense importance to Azerbaijan. You can directly communicate with manufacturing companies here. I think the organization of such exhibitions played a great role in changes that occurred within the country, in particular, the positive large-scale environmental improvements. I wish you all good luck and new achievements!
Firdovsi Aliyev, Deputy Minister of Ecology and Natural Resources of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Since 2010, when the year was declared the Year of Ecology in the country, the introduction of advanced technologies to protect the environment and ensure drinking water supply, alongside the issue of water treatment has been on the agenda. As is known, one of the main conditions of providing longevity for people is clean water. In general, such exhibitions play an important role in the study of new technologies. The CTE exhibition has become a good tradition. Tomorrow, very interesting meetings will be held and the exhibition-related cooperation agreements will be signed.
Ivelina Vassileva, Minister of the Environment and Water of Bulgaria
- The exhibition was organized at the highest level. This is a clear indication of the sensitive attitude of the government to environmental issues. Therefore, we welcome such projects that serve to the improvement of the environment in the globalizing world. The exhibition is an important event in the field of ecology and environmental protection, both in the Caspian and Caucasus regions. After becoming familiar with the exhibition, I learned that today, high-tech methods are used to protect the environment in Azerbaijan. This exhibition is very important in terms of experience both for your country, as well as the other participating countries.
IF YOU BECOME A SPONSOR OF THE EXHIBITION YOU CAN GET AMPLE PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES, INCLUDING:
- Placement of your company logo in promotional materials for the exhibition (brochures, posters, paper bags, printed and electronic catalogue)
- Sponsor’s logo on the lanyards and uniforms of the exhibition staff
- Placement of your company logo on media outdoor advertising (billboards, banners, advertisements in undergrounds, the airport, business centres, etc.)
- Placing videos on monitors inside the pavilion
- And many other opportunities that will effectively deliver information about your company to your target audience
||Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of the Republic of Azerbaijan|
IDEA Public Union
Caspian Event Organisers (CEO) LLC
Tel.: +994 12 4474774
Fax: +994 12 4478558