CONSULAR SERVICE AND VISA
Documents required for visa issuance
There is visa-free regime between Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan.
Citizens of other states and stateless persons wishing to go to Azerbaijan should submit below mentioned documents to the Embassy:
- 1 application form (click here: http://www.mfa.gov.az/files/file/36.1.1.pdf )
- 2 color photographs (3x4cm, on a white background);
- A passport of a foreigner and an identity card of a stateless person;
- Invitation letter form of Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic Azerbaijan for visa issuance ;
- A receipt about payment of state duty for visa issuance.